- Methods To Send Blank Message On Whatsapp
- How To Send Endless Blank Messages?
- Frequently Asked Questions
WhatsApp is the world’s most popular social networking app, with 1.6 million active users. The app is not only notable for its simplicity, but also for its attractiveness as a one-story store with many unique features like group chats, numerous multimedia components, text messages, and much more.
Have you ever wanted to do something different and crazier than usual? Ever wanted to prank your friends by sending blank messages or wanted to surprise them by sending unusual tests and showing off your tricks.
This article is the right place for you then. In this article, we will be telling you how to make your conversations entertaining and different from the same monotonous messaging. We will be describing methods to send blank messages to your friends and family. Read the article, to know more. you can get free ways to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Group & Stop Seeing Someone’s Whatsapp Status.
Methods To Send Blank Message On Whatsapp
Send A Character Unidentified By Whatsapp
- Step 1 -: First, you need to copy Solution there is a blank WhatsApp character provided below.
- Solution There Are Special Whatsapp Characters Empty – empty text copy
- Choose white space (character) between brackets [Deselect brackets]
- Step 2 -: Now after copying that WhatsApp blank character / invisible character open your Whatsapp and open WhatsApp contact for what to send a blank message.
- Step 3 -: Now paste that blank character into the WhatsApp conversation and click on send. (See image below for directions)
Send Empty Message To Whatsapp
- Step 4 -: Done … !! You have successfully sent a blank text to a contact.
Copy Blank Space
- Step 1: Open a web browser on your device and visit Google.
- Step 2: Type anything in the Google search bar and press enter.
- Step 3: Now, in the search results, you must select and copy any empty space using the cursor between any word.
- Step 4: Once you have copied the selected text, you need to open WhatsApp on your phone and paste it.
- Step 5: Enter the conversation with a friend and paste the copied space. Now press the send button and successfully send blank or blank text without needing an application.
Using Third-Party App – No Word
- Step 1: Download and install No word App –
- Step 2: Now Open the Empty Messaging App on your android phone.
- Step 3: Tap on “Send” and then you will get the option to select from the messengers installed on your phone.
- Step 4: Now Select “Whatsapp” and select the contact or group you want to send the blank message to.
Use A Notepad Editor
- Step 1: Open Notepad text editor on your PC. Type ALT + 0160 or ALT + 255 using the number pad on your keyboard. This will add empty space to your folder file. Save the file.
- Step 2: Now you need to transfer the saved file to your Android device. I used a Bluetooth adapter to transfer the file from my PC to my Android device where Whatsapp is installed.
- Step 3: Once the file has been transferred to your Android device, locate the file and open it using any text viewer.
- Step 4: Tap long into the empty space to copy the contents of the open file.
- Step 5: Now you can simply paste the content into the chat window and press Enter to send a blank Whatsapp message. And yes, it works.
Using Blank Message App
- Step 1: Download the Blank Message App, here is the link.
- Step 2: Install and open the app.
- Step 3: Select the row or column you want to send to your friend.
- Step 4: Choose the Blank number to send. The total number of characters is 10000.
- Step 5: Tap the Clipboard button.
- Step 6: Now go to WhatsApp, Facebook, or Instagram and Touch a second time in the text area. When the paste option appears to paste a blank message.
- Step 7: Now Tap the send button. Easy!
Using An App Called Empty Text
Here is another application called Empty Text.
- Step 1: If you do not want to use the above application this is recommended.
- Step 2: Download Empty Text from Google Play Store or here is the Link.
- Step 3: After installation, open the App.
- Step 4: Type the number of blank characters you want to send to your friend
- Step 5: Tap the Generate button.
- Step 6: Tap the Send button.
- Step 7: Select the program where you want to send the blank message and press just one time.
Using An App Called Empty Messages
- Step 1: First go to Google Play and download the blank message app via this LINK.
- Step 2: After installing the app on your phone open it
- Step 3: The language you will see in this app is Spanish but don’t worry. You will see two tabs where one is Whatsapp and the other is the blue color of the Facebook messenger that can be used by Instagram.
To Send Whatsapp Messages
- Tap the green button
- The Empty Message app will ask you to select WhatsApp.
- Select your WhatsApp and then the contact you want to send the message to.
- Now just click the send button.
How To Send Endless Blank Messages?
it is a joke that WhatsApp users tend to do to their contacts, because in fact text without content, means you do not have letters, numbers, or words, it is just a large number of empty spaces that make you think that. it is endless, as you will scroll down for a very long time and you will not reach the end of the text.
Steps To Follow:
- First of all, you need to make sure that WhatsApp does not have any pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Then, in the same Android Apps store, download “Empty Messages”. To find it quickly click here.
- Open this app and you will find two left or right arrows, press the last few times to generate the number of white lines your “endless” message will have.
- It is recommended to skip over 500 lines.
- Now, tap the “Copy to clipboard” button.
- Login to WhatsApp and access any chat, preferably for a contact who is planning to do his or her tricks.
- Lastly, paste your message into the writing bar and send your “endless” message.
Done, every time your friend or family member reaches the “end” of the message, the “Read More” option will appear, and after you press it, the text will expand until all the lines you have added. we privides to best ways to Find Who Created Facebook Account & See Who Reported You On Instagram.
Frequently Asked Questions
Empty text and there may be someone who wants to pay attention to you thus sending a blank text to get your curiosity to send a text.
I found that when I type “#” (without “”) in android messages and send it the same as a blank message. I found that when I type “#” (without “”) in android messages and send it the same as a blank message.
“Ghost” is a text attribute that can be opened and turned off in a selected text area. You can turn your text into “ghost text” in the context menu or by the toolbar icon. The ghost texts will be completely hidden.
Read more articles:
If you have ever wanted to prank your friends or play cool tricks on them and flex your knowledge by sending blank texts, you have found the right article. We have listed out several methods to send blank texts. Choose the one which you find the easiest and enjoy playing with your friends.