Xiaomi Redmi 2 smartphone was launched in 2015 and as low as RS 6000/- In the Indian market. It runs with a Snapdragon 410 processor paired with 1GB ram and 8GB of internal storage. However today we are going to share the stock Rom Of Redmi 2. if your device is bricked or in boot loop then you can Download the Xiaomi mi 2014818 flash file.
If you wanna know how to install Xiaomi mi 2014818 flash file and unbrick your phone? then follow this post.
Here you can get all details about Xiaomi Redmi 2 Stock ROM and download links. So follow this post and download all the required files to install stock ROM on your Redmi 2.
Do you need Custom ROMs For Your OnePlus 6 to check this article?
Mi 2014818 flash file (Xiaomi Redmi 2)
The flash files come in zip format which includes all necessary files you need to flash the stock ROM on your device
- ROM – Firmware file
- Flash tool which can be used to flash the ROM on your device
- USB Drivers – you need driver software to connect your device and your pc
- Flash Manuel – describes all the steps you need to follow while flashing the mi 2014818 flash file.
If you want to MIUI Pro Custom ROM For Redmi Note 6 pro check this article.
How to Download Xiaomi Redmi 2 (mi 2014818 flash file)
To download flash file to your device check below mentioned download links one by one
- Firmware Link
File name – global_images_V126.96.36.199.KHJMIEK[button-green url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/y17be5r1p5675z3/technicalknowledges_wt88047_global_images_V188.8.131.52.KHJMIEK_20180115.0000.00_4.4_global_03ebe8ba4b.tgz/file” target=”new” position=”center”]Download [/button-green]
- MI Driver Software
- QD LOader USB Drivers
Download all files from the above links. Now you can start the installation process.
Also, check How to install Pixel Experience ROM on your device
How to Install or flash Xiaomi Redmi MI 2014818 Flash File
To install or flash the stock ROM flash file on your device you have to follow some steps.
- First, download Mi 2014818 flash file
- After that extract the downloaded file in your pc
- After successful extraction, you will get firmware files and tools to install the file into your device.
if you have any problems while installing or downloading the files please feel free o comment below.
Read more articles:
- How to Fix Pending Transaction Steam Error?
- How to Get Free Netflix Account Without Credit Card?
- How To Root and Install Custom recovery on Redmi K20 pro