Download and install one of the most popular and widely used magisk manager on your device. You can install magisk latest version on your device with some little steps. Follow my post to know more about install and root your device using magisk manager.
What is Magisk manager
Magisk manager is an application that helps you to root your android device. We all know that rooting is one of the best ways to use your device at its maximum potential. You can easily root your device using manager. The only thing that you need to use magisk is a working custom recovery installed on your device. So anyway let’s check how to use magisk manager to root your android device.
If you are new to android rooting and installing custom recovery/ zip files. Then please do prior research on what is rooting and what will happen to your device after rooting.
Advantages of using Magisk latest version
Magisk manager has a lot of good things
- You can install magisk manager whether your device is already rooted or Not rooted
- Magisk modules allow you to customize your device more
- Easy to root or unroot device using magisk manager APK
- Hide root from Banking apps
Disadvantages of using Magisk manager apk
- Magisk manager apk won’t run if you are using Google pixel devices
- Magisk doesn’t support multi-user mode
- Now Magisk has no support for Android 0
How to Install Magisk manager latest version
There are several ways that you can install magisk manager on your device. If your device is already rooted and wants to switch from super su to Magisk then all you have to do is install the modules. Anyway, the best method to install magisk manager is by using Recovery like TWRP.
If you want to know how to use King root APK to root your device then you can follow our previous posts
Switch from Super SU to Magisk latest version
If your device is already rooted then follow these steps.
1 – Uninstall Xposed frameworks and modules ( if installed)
If you are an exposed lover then you don’t need to worry about Xposed frameworks because there is a systemless version is available for Magisk manager.
2 – Revert back or uninstall if there any system changes are made
3 – unroot in Super SU
Now you have to unroot your super su and install stock images. To do this, first open super su app and head over to settings and select full unroot
4 – after this process your device will reboot
Installing magisk manager apk
5 – Now you have to download magisk zip file and keep it in your root directory
6- Boot into recovery mod and flash the magisk zip file
7- Reboot your device
8- Check Your Root status using Root checker app
That’s it now your device is rooted with Magisk manager latest version. Now you can use any apps you want on your device.
Read the more useful articles:
- How to Fix Pending Transaction Steam Error?
- How to Get Free Netflix Account Without Credit Card?
- How To Root and Install Custom recovery on Redmi K20 pro
- How To Install Resurrection Remix 8.5.8 Android on Redmi Note 6 pro?