Home / Softwares / How to Cancel Your CBS All Access Subscription 
How to Cancel Your CBS All Access Subscription 
By jonny-dep • Last Updated
Table Of Contents
CBS All Access is one of many video streaming services fighting for your money and attention, so much so that you can see that you shouldn’t keep subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and a dozen other TV shows and movies.
If you’ve recently signed up for CBS All Access, you may be in the middle of a seven-day free trial, or you may be paying $ 5.99- $ 9.99 per month to access the CBS catalog for live content and requested.
CBS is home to the most popular television series and the easiest way to stream it at home with All Access subscriptions. If you’re no longer interested in paying $ 6 or more per month, here’s how to cancel your CBS All-Access membership.
Where you cancel your full access subscription it comes down to your first subscription. If you pay directly to CBS, you will have to cancel your membership on the company’s website. Subscriptions made through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store must be canceled using your iPhone, iPad, or Android device, respectively.
1. Begin by opening the CBS website in the browser of your choice. From there, log into your account and click on your account name in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Login to your CBS account and click on your account name in the upper right corner
3. Select the “Account” option from the drop-down menu.
4. Find the “Subscription and payment” section and click the “Unsubscribe” link in the “Subscriptions and payment” section.
5. Now you will have to check the box on the screen that meets the cancellation terms. On the back, click the “Yes, cancel” button.
6. Check the box confirming that you agree to the cancellation terms and then select the “Yes, Cancel” button
7. Give CBS a reason why you left Unlimited Access and select the blue “Cancel” button.
8. Choose a reason to cancel and then select the “cancellation complete” button
9. Your subscription to CBS All Access has now been cancelled. You can continue streaming your favourite movies and TV shows until the end of your billing cycle.
10. You can also go back to your account settings and restart your subscription in case it was lost.
2. Do with iPhone or iPad
1. Subscriptions to CBS All Access from your iPhone or iPad must be canceled through the Apple App Store. So to get started, open the “App Store”. Use Apple’s built-in search feature if you can’t find it on your home screen.
2. Then tap on your image in the upper right corner of the app.
3. From there, select the “Subscriptions” option.
4. Scroll through your current and expired subscription list and tap “CBS”.
5. In the different subscription options, select the button “Cancel free trial”.
6. Fortunately, cancelling through the App Store for your iPhone or iPad doesn’t require you to bypass any restrictions. All you need to do is tap the “Confirm” button to cancel your All Access subscription.
7. As you cancel your membership online, you will retain access to content distributed by CBS at the end of your billing cycle.
3. Cancel your CBS subscription using Android
CBS customers who have signed up for All Access on their Android devices must cancel their registration through the Google Play Store.
1. An easy way to do this is to launch the “Google Play Store” application on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. From the home page, tap on the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner of the app.
3. Tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner
4. Then select the “Subscriptions” option in the middle of the list.
5. Scroll to any of your current subscriptions and tap “CBS”.
6. Find and select the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the page.
7. You will be asked to provide a reason for cancellation. If you do not want to give a reason, select the “Refuse to answer” option and then select the green “Continue” button.
8. Finally, to confirm that you want to cancel your CBS All Access subscription, tap the “Cancel Subscription” button.
9. You will no longer be charged monthly for the CBS All Access subscription. You can continue to watch your TV shows and movies at the end of your billing period.
Yes, a one-week free trial can be canceled before expiration to avoid costs after the trial period. CBS All Access is only available to first-time subscribers. Your account will be automatically charged a monthly or yearly fee when your free trial period expires
If I cancel my membership, will CBS All Access refund me?
CBS All Access does not offer partial refunds. If you cancel your subscription during the payment cycle, you will not receive your money. The best way to avoid unnecessary expenses is to remove them from the weekly list before your pay cycle end Can I suspend my CBS All Access registration instead of canceling it? No, You can not. If you want to stop paying for your CBS All Access subscription, you must cancel the service entirely.
DoNotPay can track all your subscriptions
If you notice that money is still missing from your bank account, maybe your monthly subscription is to blame. Americans, on average, spend more than $ 200 a month on paid and subscribed memberships. If you think you are spending too much money on your subscription, you can start monitoring yourself with DoNotPay. We can help track all of your subscriptions and cancel those you don’t use.
If you face any issue in cancelling the subscription then you can ask in comments.