- How do I find AirPods cases with Them?
- Track AirPod on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- How to recover lost AirPod in iCloud?
- How can I find my AirPods case if it doesn’t appear in “Find My iPhone?”
- Frequently Asked Questions
So you go to the gym or take a walk in the park when you realize you’ve lost your AirPods holster? Damage has occurred and repairs are not easy! Losing your AirPods case is scary, let alone the AirPods in it. Every time you have trouble finding it, you shower yourself with questions like, “How can I find my AirPods case?” and “Where can I find them?”
Losing an AirPods case can cause panic for anyone, especially your AirPods. In addition to charging, your AirPods casing is required to reset and pair your AirPods. Need help finding your lost, misplaced or stolen AirPod? When you can’t find your AirPods or AirPods Pro, it makes it extremely difficult to listen to music, movies, shows, phone calls, podcasts, and anything else, especially to the public!
Fortunately, Apple offers a way to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro, as long as you enable Find Me before you lose it. if you are a regular user of Facebook check these linked articles to Find Someone On Facebook By Photo & Find Who Created Facebook Account.
How do I find AirPods cases with Them?
Don’t feel marginalized because the AirPod is missing (long). Cool AirPods are very common, so you can see some plugs in the New York subway. But before you panic, try these steps to find AirPods, and of course!
- Open the “Find My iPhone” application on your phone.
- Here, you will find a list of all the paired devices. Select AirPods from this list.
- Make sure there is a green light next to your AirPod.
- If so, click on the Play icon and play the music. Turn up the volume so you can hear it.
- Now you can find your AirPod easily. If not, click on the “Cars” icon and follow the instructions that will take you to them.
Track AirPod on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open the Find Me (Find My iPhone) app.
- Find the app on your iPhone home screen
- The Find Me app can be found in a folder on the Home screen.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password if prompted
- Select the Devices tab at the bottom and swipe up to see all devices connected to the same Apple ID
- AirPods in the Find Me app on my iPhone
- Swipe up to open the AirPod and all devices in the Find Me app
- Enter the name of your AirPod
- The map opens with your current AirPods location or the most recent known location with the option to play audio or get directions
- play a sound or get instructions for missing or missing Apple AirPods
- Find the My AirPods design on the map with the option to play a tone or get directions
- If you select Play Sound, the AirPods will be listened to online. The sound gradually becomes louder over two minutes to help you find it
- Left, right, and stop playback options for AirPods in Find My Apps
- Select Left or Right to locate the only AirPod
- When you find AirPods, click Stop
- If your AirPod is not connected, Find Me save as a pending action
- If you have AirPods in your ear, remove them first before playing the sound
- When you select Directions, the Apple Maps app opens and gives you directions to a specific location
- If the lost AirPod is not charging, the Find Me app only shows the last known location. Your AirPods can’t play audio or update locations on a connected iDevice because they can’t connect via Bluetooth!
How to recover lost AirPod in iCloud?
- On your computer, go to the iCloud website
- Sign in with your Apple ID (if you have multiple Apple IDs, choose the one connected to your AirPods)
- Click Find iPhone to find my iPhone app on iCloud.com
- Enter your Apple ID password if prompted
- Select All Applications
- Select AirPods from device list Find iPhone AirPods from all device listings
- If your AirPod is connected, it will appear as a green dot
- If the missing AirPod is free or in this case, it will appear as a gray dot on the map showing only the last known location.
- Tap your AirPods, open a map of your AirPods location, find the iPhone iCloud website and AirPods Play Sound
- Click Play audio to hear the sound increase in volume over time
- Remember not to lock your AirPod so that it is not difficult to find the Find My AirPods voice
- Select mute left or right-click to find an AirPod or click Stop Play to stop all sounds
How can I find my AirPods case if it doesn’t appear in “Find My iPhone?”
We don’t want to tell you, but it’s unfortunate that your AirPods are gone from the “Find My iPhone” app. This means your AirPods case is not accessible. Therefore, Bluetooth connectivity is not possible.
The app will still tell you where your AirPods were linked to the last one. But again, these would mean that you have to spend for these processes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I track my stolen AirPods?
Unfortunately, you can’t avoid using full AirPods, although they are expensive and Apple often provides security features for the device. You can just track and find them, thinking that the person hasn’t used them and is still connected to your device. If your attempts to find them are unsuccessful, the only way to get them back is to change your mind about the thief.
Does AppleCare Cover AirPods If They Are Enough?
New. AppleCare is a comprehensive insurance policy. This statement means that you will receive support if something goes wrong with your AirPods (they stop charging, no sound is heard, etc.), but you will not receive a replacement if it is lost or stolen.
If I lose one, will I buy something new?
New. Fortunately, if you omit a device (either a charging case or a pod), you can go to the nearest Apple Store to pick up a lost item and replace it with a cheaper one than buying a brand new one. Using AirPods Gen 1 or 2 will change the case, so if this is the missing part, you may see a different case from a friend or relative. You can also visit the Apple website for more information on how to replace lost items.
Read more articles:
In this article, we list ways to find your lost AirPods case. Share your stories with us if this has ever happened to you and tell us in the comments below what else you would like to hear from us.